Wednesday, 28 December 2011

Thinking of Becoming a Freelancer or Contractor in the UK

Freelance or Freelancer Self Employment Trading options The terms freelancer or contractor are generic terms given to describe the various official UK government titles that specifically describe the trading and tax structure that you may choose. The options include:-Trading structure - Legal category - Your tax statusLimited company - Incorporated -  Company director and/or employee of your companSole trader  - Unincorporated -  

Read more ...

No comments:

Post a Comment